- To connect with Zoom, please choice “Conferences” in your Studio site, then press “Zoom”
- If you don't connect with Zoom, then click “Connect Zoom”.
- Next, you will be redirected to Zoom website, sign into Zoom by entering your login credentials.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button.
- After connect with Zoom, you can manage your Zoom meeting from Elite.
- To create new conference, click “New Meeting”.
- A settings dialog for “New Meeting” appears.
- Entering the name, start date / time, duration,...
- After filling in all the information, click “Save” to proceed with creating a new meeting.
- In Conferences tab, click "Unlink Account"
- Login into your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed apps or search for the EliteLearning app.
- Click the EliteLearning app.
- Click Uninstall.
0 bình luận
Bài viết bị đóng bình luận.